Merry Christmas 2013 & Happy New Year 2014!

Hi guys! I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :) May everyday of this new year be filled with happiness, joy, and cheers for us all ^^
Sorry I couldn't post on December 25th :(

Well on new year's eve, as always, me and my family have a little new year's eve celebration of our own. We have a barbecue party last night ^^ It was a small party (maybe more like a small get together) but it was very fun (and very delicious :9 ). I didn't take any photos of the food we had, but it was pretty ordinary barbecue with beef, sausages, meatball, and stuff. We also had sukiyaki yesterday! :9

What I would like to share today is the fireworks I watch from my balcony last night. My neighbors put out such amazing fireworks show :D Down here are some of the photos I managed to take. I was in a hurry because the fireworks show had started when I was getting my camera ready so a lot of the photos I took came out bad. Haha. But here are some of the 'okay' ones.




My New Year celebration is soo much fun! How about yours?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top