Tasty Tale : Kung Fu Tea Shop


Recently, a new bubble tea store called Kung Fu Tea, opened in front of my school. It immediately become one of the top hangout place for the students.





The place is quite spacious and comfortable for students. But what I love the most is its tables. Each table are equipped with small desk lamp (which i think is super cute!) and one (or maybe 2) electricity outlet(s) so you can charge your phone or use your low battery laptop.

Now, the big question is how's the taste?

Well, I went there like 3 times already and here is what I've tried :

Pearl Milk Tea (M)
IDR 21k



Delicious! :9 Keep wanting more of this since I first try it. Especially love that they uses honey instead of sugar cause it make the sweet taste more special. Definitely going into my favorite drink list :) Need to order one with less ice though, the standard one is just too cold for me.

Rose Milk Tea (M)
IDR 20k

[No picture  ]

This is one good smelling milk tea. Sadly, the taste isn't as good as it smells. I mean, it's good, just not as good as I expected - because they put the special sign beside the menu, I thought that this will be super delicious. Still loving the "Pearl Milk Tea" more.

Green Milk Tea with Red Beans (M)
IDR 22k

[No picture  ]

Very refreshing! The green tea taste is not too strong so it didn't taste bitter. Pretty similar taste with the Pearl Milk Tea though. Love the tea but the topping ... umm, not so much. I thought that the red beans would be very delicious, but due to the small size, they're just very difficult to slurp. Maybe grass jellies or pearls would be better for the topping.

Beef Roll
(About +/- IDR 12k, forgot the actual price)


I get this because I'm a little bit hungry after school. And it was a perfect solution for a small hunger situation. A little bit too oily, but still very yummy :9

I will defitely visit Kung Fu Tea more often for their delicious milk tea. I'm also looking forward to try their other snacks and drinks ^^

Kung Fu Tea Shop
Location :
Jalan Tanjung Duren Raya No.1 Blok H-I
Jakarta Barat
021 - 4455 7750


Thanks for reading! (Sorry for the not-so-complete pictures). 
See you soon in my next Tasty Tale,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top