Tasty Tale : Bakerzin Central Park

Bakerzin is one of my favorite restaurant. As a part of Boga Group, I wouldn't be surprise that the food tasted delicious. I love the cozy yet classy interior. And here at Central Park Mall, it happens to located just beside the park so the large windows allow natural sunlight in and make the place more comfortable and bright. As for the service, it is pretty good.




My friends and I went here in the middle of Ocktober and Ocktober means Halloween! Many restaurant had set up special Halloween menu and of course Bakerzin is one of them. But apparently the menu is somewhat too extreme for me, so i went for the "normal" ones.


Bakerzin offers a broad choices of dishes. But because it's lunch time, I choose to order the main course. And after flipping throughout the menu book, I decided that I'll go with rice.


Here is what I ordered :

House Special Fried Rice



As a fan of fried rice, i have tasted many different kinds of them. But I honestly think that this dish is special.
The dried shrimps or "ebi", make this fried rice has a little bit crunchy feeling. And with the perfect amount of spices and delicious sides such as sunny side egg, bratwrust sausage, and melinjo chips or as we called it "emping", all that I can say is this is no ordinary fried rice.

Ice Lemon Tea 


My drink for that day is ice lemon tea. Not too sweet nor sour, very refreshing indeed and also perfect for the hot weather.

Actually I have another delicious dish I have in mind, it's called Margarita Pizza. Unfortunately, I didn't had it the day I went lunch there so i haven't got the photo. But it's defintely a must try! I'll try to post the review about it soon ^^

Okay, that's all :) See you in my next Tasty Tale!

Bakerzin (Central Park)
Location : 
Central Park Mall, Level GF
Jalan Let. Jend. S. Parman
West Jakarta
021 - 2920 0195
Opening hours :
Monday - Sunday
10am -10pm
Website :
www.bakerzin.co.id


Thanks for reading! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top