Tasty Tale : Sweet treats at Collete & Lola

Hiii! ^▽^
First of all, I want to say sorry that I couldn't keep my promise to write regularly every week :(
Unfortunately, I've been very busy with my school work lately so I rarely open my blog.

But after such a long time, I somehow manage to write my first ever Tasty Tale! Yay! \(‾▿‾\) \(´▽`)/ (/‾▿‾)/ It's a new page I've been planning to put on my blog. You can read more about it on the next post. 

Well, today I would like to write about my wonderful time at a sweet little cake house in South Jakarta named Colette & Lola :)

The moment you walked into the store, you'll find yourself warmly surrounded by all the cuteness and sweetness. Pastel colours and cute, sweet little things are all over this place. From the windows to the chairs and decorations, each things in this store has something cute on them.

Because the store is selling cakes, it kinda reminds me of Sugar Rush world in Wreck It Ralph. Haha ^^



This is the awesome window sign that's eyecatching even before you entered the shop.



And here is the super-duper cute corner where they sell cookies, cakepops, and greeting cards.

Now, for the food... 



Me and my other 3 friends each choose one cupcake / cake that we would like to try, and share them so we could all know how they tasted. ^^

Call Me Panda
IDR 32k


A sweet chocolate cake (or as they say, "small cake") that's surprisingly really really soft in the inside. At first I think this would be just a normal chocolate cake and perhaps tasted like some brownies, but it really tasted different. 

However, I'm not a big fan of chocolate cakes so this one is not my favorite. But all of my friends says that this one is the most delicious out of all the cakes we ordered. 

I See Green 
IDR 32k

Guess who is this? It kinda looks like Mike Wazowski from Monster Inc. Am I right? Haha ^^

This green tea cake is super cute, but unfortunately I didn't like how it taste so much.
Maybe because it is green tea, the taste came out a little bitter than the other cake. I usually like green tea stuff such as green tea ice cream, green tea chocolate, etc. But somehow this just didn't taste as good.

However, this is only my opinion and I'm not a food expert. If you are a green tea fan, go ahead try this cake and see how it taste yourself! Maybe you'll find it more delicious than I do :)

Oreo(is)Nut
IDR 25k



Don't worry, it's not another ordinary cookies and cream cupcakes. It actually the most delicious one from all the cupcakes we ordered in my opinion. And I'm proud to say, this is my selection ^^ 

The cake is not too soft or stiff. It's not to sweet either. On the inside, there is some oreos and peanut butter filling. All that I can say is this cupcake is surely delicious! :9

Red Velvet 
IDR 25k

No specific pictures for this one. Sadly, I forgot to take this one's photo :( You can see the picture above on the four cakes photo (it's the one on the bottom right)
This red velvet is an ordinary red velvet for me. No special something. Just another ordinary cake. But this was quite yummy though. :)


To conclude my Tasty Tale, Colette & Lola is surely a cute and sweet store to visit. But not all the cupcakes suit my taste. However, this shop will give you endless photo time fun. Me and my friends can't stop taking photos there. All of the things are so lovely! I'm sure I'll be back again with my other friends for some more photo frenzy! Haha ^▽^

Colette & Lola : Cakes & Dreams 
Address
Jalan Senopati Raya #64
Jakarta 12190
021 - 2900 7997
Opening hours :
Monday - Sunday
10am -10pm
Website :
www.colettelola.com

Thanks for reading!
Stay sweet and wait for my next Tasty Tale!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top