My Online Store : The Cute Corner Shop

Hello! Happy to announce that my online shop is officially open in Blogger :D

Finally after hours of editing, my shop's blog look decent. Yay!
Here's some pictures of it :)


Contact Us Page


Pre Order Items Page


Bracelets Collection Catalog


I opened my shop around 4 years ago when I was in junior high and I named it The Cute Corner Shop.
It originally specializes in jewelries but now expanding to stationery and scrapbook ornaments such as ribbons, washi tapes, and more.
Unfortunately international shipping is unavailable for now. But don't worry, I'm planning on it.
As for domestic shipping are available to all cities in Indonesia.

Well that's it for now!
If you've got some time or if you're looking for something cute and fashionable, please give my shop a visit on www.thecutecornershop.blospot.com :)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top