Traveling Journal : Japan's Must Try Snacks

おはよう!


Hii! Today I'm going to share to you about my trip to Japan ^^ It was sooo much fun, especially because I love going to amusement parks - which I visited like 3 of them there : Universal Studio, Disneyland, and Disney Sea. Plus, it was on my birthday!! So it doubles the fun. 

The other things that I love about this trip are the snacks. I think they are awesome and they taste soooo yummy. 

Important to know : Tasting the real thing original from the country totally taste different with the things you buy from your local mart. So even though the brand is same, don't hesitate to try again because it might taste more delicious :)

Here are the list of my favorite food/snacks from Japan :

Fried Ika (Fried Squid)




Green Tea Kit Kat

Okonomiyaki | Takoyaki    


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top