Introducing Travel Diary ♥

Hi all! :) Happy to announce that I've graduated high school. Well, its been quite some times since I graduated honestly, but I just have the time to start blogging again. Hopefully more often than in my school days but I don't get my hopes too high because I will be taking interior design as my major in university and I heard all design related majors have tons of works and assignments. Just hope for the best I guess (?) Haha.

Well that's enough for that. Today I want to introduce to you guys a new page I've been wanting to make on my blog and its called Travel Diary. It will be filled with my travelling experiences. Super excited to write about it as I enjoy the travelling part very much and I would love to share stories about it.

Haven't write anything like a travel diary before but I hope it will be enjoyable to read and provide information about the cities I traveled. Will be posting one soon! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top